Taking their direction from the Board of Directors, the Administrator is the backbone of the organization, maintaining order and organizing our efforts. In addition to being the primary point of contact for general inquiries, the administrator coordinates and executes diverse projects that are of significant importance to the NSMBA.
- Upload, update, organize and generally manage our records
- Volunteer database organization and updates
- Sponsor database organization and updates
- Manages board meeting agendas (adds items, does follow-ups with directors, brings unfinished business forward)
- Attends board meetings
- Manage meeting minutes
- Post frequent updates of NSMBA activities including pictures.
- Manage the email@example.com email account. Answer emails when possible and involve Directors as necessary.
Meetings & Events
- Coordinate venues, booking
- Helps support the Events team
- Coordinate issuance of permits with Landowners for special events.
- Phone calls to sponsors
- Poster design & distribution
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Characteristics:
- Good computer skills
- Very comfortable with email
- Intermediate word processing and spreadsheet skills
- Comfortable learning other web applications
- Desirable: Basic graphic design skills
- Self-starter able to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Good at prioritising tasks
- Good communications skills verbal and written
Compensation and Commitment:
- Compensation is dependent on the selected candidate and will range between $12 and $15 per hour. Commitment is expected to average approximately 10 hours/week.
- Email a resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.