To vote in the Board of Directors elections, you must have access to your NSMBA member account and portal (https://nsmba.member365.ca/). If you have not been given access or cannot log in, please email email@example.com:
- Log in to your NSMBA member portal: https://nsmba.member365.ca/
- On the dashboard, click the Tab “Forms”
- Click the form “Board of Directors Elections – Member Ballot” and click “Vote”
- Choose up to 8 candidates and submit.
Things to note:
- The forms tab and ballot will only be accessible during the AGM in the voting section
- If you choose more than 8 candidates, your ballot will be considered spoiled and deleted.
- You must have a current NSMBA membership in order to vote. Memberships available here: www.nsmba.ca/memberships