To vote in the Board of Directors elections, you must have access to your NSMBA member account and portal (https://nsmba.member365.ca/). If you have not been given access or cannot log in, please email email@example.com. Please ensure that you have access to your account before the AGM.
- Log in to your NSMBA member portal: https://nsmba.member365.ca/
- On the dashboard, click the Tab “Forms”
- Click the form “Board of Directors Elections – Member Ballot – Nov 25, 2021” and click “Vote”
- Choose up to 4 candidates and submit.
A note about Family Memberships:
- If you are part of a Family Membership, the main person who purchased the membership must create an account for the other members
- From the main dashboard, choose “My accounts” and choose the option “Family Accounts”. From there, you will be able to add the name and email address of the other members. Once you add their information, they will receive a welcome email giving them access to their own personal member portal.
Other things to note:
- The forms tab and ballot will only be accessible during the AGM in the voting section
- If you choose more than 4 candidates, your ballot will be considered spoiled and deleted.
- You must have a current NSMBA membership in order to vote. Memberships available here: www.nsmba.ca/memberships