Fall Youth Fiver
Get ready for our Fall Youth Fiver on Sunday, September 8th, presented by Endless Biking! Bring the entire family for a riding event that’s fun and inclusive for ages 2-13+ and all skill levels, whether they be on a run or full suspension bike!
There will be 3 different routes to ride with each rider being able to track their time with a timing tag! We will also have prizes, treats, games and activities for everyone to enjoy! All details below.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
What you need to participate
- A NSMBA Youth Membership – Under 13, 13 and above or through a Family Membership
- A signed Waiver and Code of Conduct
We will have waivers available but feel free to print/fill one out and save time on the day.
Click here to let us know you’re coming! *
*This form is not mandatory but it is helpful for us to plan for how many riders are coming and to email you with any updates about the event.
When and Where
Registration will be by the washrooms just above the main Fromme Parking lot. Click here for directions.
Registration is from 10am-12pm and riders can start their chosen course at any time before 1pm. Please plan to sign out by 2pm.
- Roadside Attraction (run bike and beginner riders only)
- Bobsled (pedal bike only)
- The Griffens (pedal bike only)
Riders can choose to ride both Bobsled and the Griffens for a fun challenge. Please note that Griffen riders will need to return to the registration area via King of the Shore.
Inclusivity and Accessibility
Riding is for everyone! We welcome riders of all abilities, including those who may have disabilities (visible or invisible).
Youth who may benefit from additional support for any reason are welcome to:
- Ride with a buddy to help them navigate the course
- Use adaptive equipment (e.g., adapted bikes or trikes)
- Choose to complete only a portion of the course
- Ride at their own pace (option to not be timed)
Volunteer at this Event
We are always looking for incredible Youth & Adult volunteers to make this event happen. We are looking for support with:
- Course Marking (day of 7:30am – 9:30am)
- On-course Marshall – you will be either at the top, middle or end of the course directing riders and ensuring they are safe and having fun! (9:30am – 1:30)
- First Aid Representative on course (9:30am -1:30)
- Registration – helping organize riders and direct them (9:30am -1pm)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to volunteer.