Attending a Trail Day
To ensure you have an enjoyable trail day, please follow our guide on what to wear and what to bring
What to Wear?
– Comfortable clothes that can get dirty and are appropriate for the weather.
– Supportive, close-toed shoes
– Layers appropriate for the weather (jackets, extra gloves, hat/toque)
– Hats or t-shirts with your company logo. (This can be a great photo op and a way to generate content that shows your group giving back to the community.)
What to Bring?
– A backpack with water, snacks and waterproof outwear for in case the weather changes.
– A good camera and someone who knows how to use it can ensure you have some images for posterity, or to post on social media.
We also provide work gloves, but you are welcome to bring your own.
Print / sign / bring with you for the Trail Day. The builders will have extra paper copies for everyone to sign, but getting this done beforehand is more time efficient.