Attending a Trail Day
Interested in working on the trails? Trail Days are the best and easiest way for anyone to come work with NSMBA Trail Builders on the North Shore!
What to Expect at a Trail Day:
What to Wear:
What to Bring:
Sign up for a Trail Day:
To sign up for a trail day, please go to our calendar at www.nsmba.ca/events. The specific details on each trail day (which trail, how to sign up and where to meet etc.) will be detailed there.
To attend a trail day, every participant must have signed a waiver, and completed a quick Health questionnaire (see below).
COVID-19 Health Questionnaire
- Work groups will be limited to 20 people (ex. 18 volunteers and 2 Builders)
- Face masks are encouraged but not mandatory
- Maintaining 2 meters of physical distancing when possible is recommended
- Tools, signs and high touch surfaces will be sanitized before and after every trail day
- Volunteers will choose their tool(s) for the day to limit the amount of tools being shared between people.
All protocols are also listed here: https://nsmba.ca/updated-trail-day-protocols/