Our relationship with the North Shore land managers continue to strengthen every year. When you email us, also consider emailing your local land manager whenever you see something you love or have concerns with on or around the trails! Although we always appreciate the positive feedback that is sent our way, it is important that the land managers hear this too. As we work closely with the local managers, positive feedback that they hear can go a long way.
The NSMBA works closely with the District of North Vancouver (DNV) and Metro Vancouver to maintain and improve the local trail network. The DNV provides funding to the NSMBA through the Fromme mountain Trail Maintenance Agreement. Metro Vancouver currently does not provide trail funding.
To ensure your voice is heard, please take a moment to send an email to show your support on the great trail network that we have access. If you have feedback about a specific trail, please find the appropriate land manager by checking the maps below. Feedback to land managers can be sent to:
- District of North Vancouver: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report a problem or make a suggestion to the District of North Vancouver
- Metro Vancouver: email@example.com
- BC Parks Contact Us Page to report a problem or make a suggestion. All for Seymour Mountain are forwarded onto the Park Rangers
- Rec Sites and Trails BC Contact Us Page. RSTBC manages the lands on Seymour on behalf of CMHC
We also love to hear what you have to say, so please cc us at firstname.lastname@example.org in your messages. Thank you being involved.
Credit for the maps goes to Trailforks