The CBC trail on Mt. Seymour is now officially closed until the Spring of 2013. The Cove and Okanagan Springs are working hard to reconstruct rotted structures and correct drainage issues with significant ground work through the TAP program. Work will continue pending weather conditions. This week there is a forecast of a cumulative 200+mm of rain.

The NSMBA asks the community for their understanding and support that in order for the new work to continue, and to give the dirt a chance to bed in, riders need to stay off the trail in the wet season.