If you are on the trails, always:
- Maintain physical distancing of at least 2 meters between yourself and all other trail users
- Recreate in very small groups and maintain physical distancing between each other
- Practice very low risk riding so our emergency services are not overwhelmed with recreational injuries.
Many places are experiencing high user volumes, with reduced parking and services. We would ask everyone to ride, rather than drive, to the trails and stay local.
If you must drive please:
- Do not travel outside of your immediate region (ex. North Shore residents should not recreate in Squamish at this time etc.)
- Respect the neighbourhood’s residents
- Follow all parking regulations – illegal parking will result in ticketing and the closure of the trails
- Park in a way to maintain the minimum 2 meters of physical distancing.
- We have postponed all of our events until July. Please email email@example.com if you require more information.
Provincial Government Updates
Re-opening plan: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/restartBC
Land Manager News, Updates, Closures and Parking
- District of North Vancouver: https://www.dnv.org/programs-services/covid-19-updates-and-closures
- City of North Vancouver: https://www.cnv.org/city-services/health-and-public-safety/emergency-preparedness/covid-19
- Metro Vancouver: https://www.metrovancouver.org/about/covid-19/Pages/default.aspx
- BC Parks: http://bcparks.ca/covid-19/
- West Vancouver: https://westvancouver.ca/news/covid-19-updates
More COVID-19 Resources