Current Guidelines/Updates from the Provincial Government:
- Current orders from the Provincial Health Officer: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/safety/emergency-preparedness-response-recovery/covid-19-provincial-support/restrictions
- Current Travel Restrictions and Guidelines: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/travel/current
If you are on the trails, always:
- Practice physical distancing of at least 2 meters between yourself and all other trail users
- If you’re stopped on a trail and see people approaching give space to pass, don’t wait to be asked
- Be prepared, ride responsibly and avoid injuries and trips to the hospital
- Be nice, say hi
Please recreate locally and avoid travelling in and out of the Lower Mainland. When heading to the trails always:
- Respect the neighbourhood’s residents by treating every neighbourhood as if it were your own.
- Follow all parking regulations don’t block driveways, intersections, fire hydrants etc.
- Park in a way to maintain the minimum 2 meters of physical distancing.
- Avoid carpooling with people other than your household.
Land Manager News, Updates, Closures and Parking
- District of North Vancouver: https://www.dnv.org/programs-services/covid-19-updates-and-closures
- City of North Vancouver: https://www.cnv.org/city-services/health-and-public-safety/emergency-preparedness/covid-19
- Metro Vancouver: https://www.metrovancouver.org/about/covid-19/Pages/default.aspx
- BC Parks: http://bcparks.ca/covid-19/
- West Vancouver: https://westvancouver.ca/news/covid-19-updates
More COVID-19 Resources