Please review the recent orders from the Provincial Health Officer: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/safety/emergency-preparedness-response-recovery/covid-19-provincial-support/restrictions
If you are on the trails, always:
- Practice physical distancing of at least 2 meters between yourself and all other trail users
- Recreate only with those in your immediate household which would include:
- Your immediate family
- A group of people who live in the same dwelling.
- A co-parent who lives outside your household
- “People who live alone can socialize with one or two people at home, outside or at a restaurant. These one or two people become your immediate household.”
- Be prepared, ride responsibly and avoid injuries
Please recreate locally and avoid travelling in and out of the Lower Mainland. If you are driving to the trails, please:
- Respect the neighbourhood’s residents
- Follow all parking regulations – illegal parking will result in ticketing
- Park in a way to maintain the minimum 2 meters of physical distancing.
- In order to limit the amount of social gatherings on our end, we are postponing our trail days and group work until after November 23rd.
Provincial Government Updates
Re-opening plan: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/restartBC
Land Manager News, Updates, Closures and Parking
- District of North Vancouver: https://www.dnv.org/programs-services/covid-19-updates-and-closures
- City of North Vancouver: https://www.cnv.org/city-services/health-and-public-safety/emergency-preparedness/covid-19
- Metro Vancouver: https://www.metrovancouver.org/about/covid-19/Pages/default.aspx
- BC Parks: http://bcparks.ca/covid-19/
- West Vancouver: https://westvancouver.ca/news/covid-19-updates
More COVID-19 Resources