Gift a Membership to your favourite Trail Lover!
How Membership Gift Cards work:
- Purchase a NSMBA Membership Gift Card for your favourite trail lover!
- Provide your recipients email address and check the box to send out a holiday email!
- On the morning of December 25th, recipients will receive a holiday email informing them about their gifted NSMBA Membership with all the info needed to activate their membership.
What is a NSMBA Membership?
With a current membership, you are giving back to the trails and supporting the work that keeps them open and accessible to the community. This includes:
- supporting our engagement with Land Managers and other stakeholders to ensure their continued support and investment in the trail network
- Paying professional trail Builders to lead maintenance projects and trail days, ensuring the trails remain open, safe, sustainable, and FUN!
- Helping with the purchase of materials, tools, and equipment for our, staff, Builders and volunteers to use for regular maintenance, projects, and trail days
- Purchasing insurance that allows the NSMBA to conduct yearly operations (ex. regular trail maintenance), trail days and activities for our members (ex. Fivers
- Ensuring the admission to our community focused events (fivers & more! Stay tuned for 2023…)
- Voting rights for our Board of Directors election at our AGM
Memberships are valid from date of purchase to the same date the following year. That means that your membership is valid throughout the peak riding and events seasons! (hint hint… we turn 25 next year).
Thank you for supporting the North Shore trail Network!