Sharing Social Media Content
We love to share content that showcases the good work going on in the community. This content may help promote your organization in an organic manner. The NSMBA chooses to share content that fits our brand and will benefit our users, adding value to our membership and those who choose to follow our accounts. We encourage our sponsors to share relevant media content from NSMBA-related events such as trail days or Fivers. Here are some best practices for having your content shared:
- Share mutually beneficial content – Does the content fit the NSMBA lifestyle? We love content that exemplifies the NSMBA vision of Trails for All, Trails Forever.
- Share content in a timely manner – Content is more relevant for users if it is shared in a timely manner. Please share event-related content within a week.
- Share high quality content – The NSMBA shares high quality content on social media. Please ensure your content includes high resolution pictures that are well lit.
- Use relevant hashtags – #nsmba #trailsforall #trailsforever #idigtheshore #frommesweetfromme #nsmbaTAP and tag @nsmba
- Content should be sent to Ryan@nsmba.ca
Example of content sent by a sponsor:
For more information, please refer to our policies