With the COVID-19 pandemic and more people heading to the trails then ever before, it’s crucial that we all keep recreating responsibly out there.
- Keep at least 2 meters of space between yourself and other trail users.
- Give space to pass (don’t wait to be asked) if you’re stopped on a trail and see people approaching
- Practice low risk recreation to avoid hospital visits
Whichever trailhead you’re heading to always:
- Treat every neighbourhood as if it were your own
- Follow all parking regulations and don’t block driveways, intersections, fire hydrants etc.
- Avoid carpooling with people other than your household
Courtesy always has the right of way so when in doubt, let people pass.