UPDATE: Due to information and guidance from the Provincial Health Officer, the following COVID-19 protocols are no longer in place. For updated information and protocols on trail days please visit www.nsmba.ca/attending-a-trail-day
In order to ensure the health and safety of the community, we have established mandatory protocols for all participants of trail days during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Signing up for a Trail Day:
- All volunteers will need to sign up for each trail day so we can know exactly how many people will be present. All sign up details for each trail day can be found on our calendar at www.nsmba.ca/events
- All volunteers will be asked to sign a waiver* and short health questionnaire before attending a trail day.
*Please note that the waiver only needs to be signed once a year but the questionnaire will need to be filled out before each specific trail day you wish to attend.
During a Trail Day:
- Work groups will be limited to 10 people maximum (ex. 9 volunteers and 1 builder)
- Upon arrival at the designated meeting location (at the start and end of each trail day) all volunteers and builders will be required to wear a face mask.
- Once the group disperses to the work site and physical distancing is achievable, face masks can be worn voluntarily.
- All volunteers and builders will maintain 2 meters of physical distancing between themselves and all trail users. If at any time physical distancing cannot be maintained, a face mask must be worn.
- Tools, signs and high touch surfaces will be sanitized before and after every trail day
- Volunteers will choose their tool(s) for the day once they have been sanitized. No sharing of tools will be permitted.
- No work gloves will be provided so volunteers are requested to bring their own
Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or request additional information.
All specific trail days details can be found at www.nsmba.ca/events