The prime building time continues! The NSMBA trail crew, builders and volunteers have been putting in a lot of work to ensure that the fun keeps flowing throughout the North Shore.
The trail Crew have been mostly Fromme focused this month as they near completion of the work and reroute on Lower Digger. You’ll notice some fresh cedar on Ladies Only as well as some upgrades to Expresso, Natural High and Floppy Bunny. Throughout the Shore, the builders kept the Shore in tip top shape through a multitude of trail days and work sessions!
As always, the community answered the call and came out in force to give the trails some love! We’ve had the most successful month of this year with hundreds of hours of volunteer work coming in through over 35 Trail days, WorkWednesdays, Trail Academies and Youth Trail Stewards sessions!
Thank you to everyone who joined us for fun in the forest. And big thanks to the TAP sponsors for supporting the trails, bring out volunteers and making our community better every year!
Some of the trail days this past month:
- Expresso w/ MEC
- Forever After w/ Rocky Mountain Bikes
- Dreamweaver w/ Arc’teryx
- Penny lane w/ Accent Inns
- Digger w/ Ryder’s Eyewear
- Crinkum Crankum w/ Sophos
- The Skull w/ DLD Financial
- Bridle Path w/ City Sports and Physiotherapy
- Dales Connector w/ NS Ride
- Pangor w/ Giant BicyclesVancouver
- 7th Secret w/ More Bikes
- Fromme Ascent w/ Giant Bicycle Canada
- John Deer w/ Knolly Bikes