Check out some of the work that’s been going on this past month!
Thank you to the volunteers who joined us for trail days before the Covid-19 restrictions came into place!
- Pangor w/ Giant Bicycles Vancouver
- Leppard w/ BGC Engineering
- Dale’s w/ Comor Sports and NS Ride
- Baden Powell w/ Norco Bikes
- Pennzoil w/ Steed Cycles
- Demsey w/ Mosaic Homes
- Shovel Saturdays on Pingu and Lower Digger w/ Clif Bar
- Richard Juryn w/ BC Bike Race
Due to orders from the Provincial Health Officer and to limit the amount of social gatherings on our end, we are postponing our trail days and group work until the restrictions are lifted.
If you see any maintenance issues on the trails be sure to report it via Trailforks with a photo of the issue and map coordinates/location if possible. It’s the quickest and best way to alert the builders of any work that needs to be done. If you don’t have trailforks, you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo and location as well.