"Everything changes and nothing stands still." Heraclitus.
For 2015 we have made one major change to the Toonie Series. First what hasn't changed. They will again be three stages of timed enduro racing on amazing fun trails. An apres with food and drink will be provided to all participants. This evening of awesomeness will now cost $5 instead of $2.
There has been huge growth at the Toonie's over the last two seasons. No longer do the volunteers out number the participants. With an increase in the cost of the events we can harness that growth into supporting more substantial trail work. The goal afterall is to put something back into both the riding community and the community asset that are the trails.
- April 30 – Seymour – North Shore Bike Shop
- May 14th – Seymour – Endless Biking
- May 21st – Seymour – Skiis and Bikes
- May 28th – Seymour – Lynn Valley Bikes
- June 11th – Seymour – Norco John Henry
- June 18th – Seymour – Bond Training / Young Realty
- June 25th – Seymour – Rocky Mountain
- July 9th – Fromme – Steed
- July 16th – Fromme – MEC
On the schedule you will see the bulk of the season's events will take place on Seymour. With the construction of the new parking lot/staging area on Fromme we won't be hosting any events on Fromme until its' completion.
Volunteers will be needed each week to make these great events happen. If you would like to volunteer please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to a great season of events.