The Trail Crew have kept their attention on Fromme, keeping up regular maintenance on Expresso, Ladies Only, the Fromme Ascent, Bookwus and Bobsled, while also building a new bridge on Seventh Secret.
The Builders have been busy with maintenance as well, raking and clearing debris and rocks off the trails, adding fresh mineral soil, working on some reroutes and prepping cedar for upcoming bridge repairs and replacements.
We were also able to hold some small trail days this past month! Thank you to the awesome volunteers who joined us and to the Builders for leading the days!
- Lower Expresso w/ Sacre Davey Engineering
- Fromme Ascent w/ Giant Bicycles Canada
- Pangor w/ Giant Bicycles Vancouver
- Bottletop w/ Coast Mountain Trail Running
- ShovelSaturday on Lower Digger
- WorkWednesday on Corkscrew
- WorkWednesday on Bridle Path
If you see any maintenance issues on the trails be sure to report it via Trailforks with a photo of the issue and map coordinates/location if possible. It’s the quickest and best way to alert the builders of any work that needs to be done.
Be sure to check our calendar for all upcoming trail days and events!