We wanted to take this time to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Thank you for your continued support and ongoing contributions.
2011 was a stellar year and we look forward to an even better 2012.
Here's a list of our ongoing initiatives and plans for 2012, we welcome your input:
• TAP on Fromme, continuing on Seymour
• Builders Academy
• Program Manager
• 6 Toonie Races occuring on the first saturday of each month from May until October
• 4-6 NSMBA Trail Days
• More work on Loutet Dirt Jump park
• Fromme Climbing Trail
• XC Trail Planning
• Coordination with High School Mountain Bike League
• Wades Excellent Adventure
• Gear Swap
• Film Fest
• Tool Container on Fromme
• First Aid Course for TAP Builder's
• Chainsaw Course for TAP Builder's
• 20th Anniversary of “Ladies Only”
• Expanded membership base with increased incentive programs, membership events and easier to purchase memberships. Memberships to be sold at events and through area businesses.
• Regular Newsletter to membership
• Townhall meeting and Annual General Meeting
We have some new blood in the Directorship and some big plans for 2012. Please consider supporting the North Shore by joining or donating . To get involved with any of the above initiatives, please contact Andrew@nsmba.ca our new sponsorship Director. For the many of you who contributed in any way in 2011, thank you for your efforts in making 2011 an amazing year. Thank you for your support and we look forward to a great 2012!