Get ready for our Fall Youth Toonie Event on Sunday, September 23rd! Bring the entire family for a biking event that’s fun and inclusive for all ages and skill levels!
Choose from 3 different routes to ride:
- Roadside Attraction (run bike or pedal bike)
- Bobsled (pedal bike only)
- The Griffens (pedal bike only)
- **or you can choose to do all 3 for a fun challenge!
We’ll have treats, games, and prizes for everyone so let us know you’re coming by filling out the form HERE. This form is not mandatory to participate but is strongly encouraged so we can estimate and plan accordingly.
Registration begins at 10am and rolls until 12pm – so no need to show up right at 10am if that doesn’t work for you and your family. Choose your own adventure based on your comfort level with the trail.
All participants must sign a Waiver and Code of Conduct before participating and have it signed by their Guardian. Save time by printing and signing it beforehand! We will have waivers available, but save yourself some registration time!
We also need incredible Youth & Adult volunteers to make this event happen. We are looking for support with:
- Course Marking (day of 7:30am – 9:30am)
- On-course Marshall – you will be either at the top, middle or end of the course directing riders and ensuring they are safe and having fun! (9:30am – 1:30)
- First Aid Representative on course (9:30am -1:30)
- Registration – helping organize riders and direct them (9:30am -1pm)
- Serve Apres Snacks (11am – 2pm)
Register to volunteer at this event HERE.
If you have any questions, comments, concerns or other ways you would like to help please reach out to Ryan@nsmba.ca