Get ready for our Spring Youth Toonie Event on Saturday April 27th! Bring the entire family for a biking event that’s fun and inclusive for all ages and skill levels, whether they be on a run or full suspension bike!
Choose from 3 different routes to ride:
- Roadside Attraction (run bike or pedal bike)
- Bobsled (pedal bike only)
- The Griffens (pedal bike only)
- **or you can choose to do all 3 for a fun challenge!
There will be treats, games, prizes and everyone will be given a timing tag to track their ride!
Registration begins at 10am and rolls until 12pm – so no need to show up right at 10am if that doesn’t work for you and your family.
To participate, all riders will need:
- A toonie or $2
- A 2019 NSMBA Youth Membership – Under 13 or 13 and above
- A signed Waiver and Code of Conduct
- We will have waivers available but feel free to print/fill one out and save time on the day.
Let us know you’re coming by filling out the form HERE. This form is not mandatory but it is helpful for us to plan for how many riders are coming and to email you with any updates about the event.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer at this Event
We also need incredible Youth & Adult volunteers to make this event happen. We are looking for support with:
- Course Marking (day of 7:30am – 9:30am)
- On-course Marshall – you will be either at the top, middle or end of the course directing riders and ensuring they are safe and having fun! (9:30am – 1:30)
- First Aid Representative on course (9:30am -1:30)
- Registration – helping organize riders and direct them (9:30am -1pm)
- Serve Apres Snacks (11am – 2pm)
Register to volunteer at this event HERE.
If you have any questions or other ways you want to help out, please contact email@example.com